Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nominations :)

Ok, first to reply to Mrs. D's kind nomination



Apparently she finds my blog inspiring - I have a hard time believing this, but I feel very loved!! :-)


1. Display the award logo on your blog.
                       2.Link back to the person nominating you
                       3. State 7 things about yourself.
                       4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
                        5. Notify these other bloggers and give them the award requirements.

I cheated and just reposted what she said ;-)

1. Check
2. Check (Hi Mrs D!)
3. okaaay... it's hard to think of things I have no already shared... :)

A: I was homeschooled and had to get a GED, I had the highest score they had ever seen in Faquier County. I think the fact that I took the test with high-school drop outs says a lot about that. ;-) I also did the test in 1/4 of the time :-p 

B: I only eat a few cooked veggies and only slightly more raw ones. Cooked: Broccoli, Corn, Spinach if it was fresh to start with and is mixed in. Raw: Lettuce of any type, Broccoli, Spinach (LOVE!), Carrots (prefer baby), Cucumber, Alfalfa Sprouts, Olives

C: I eat even less fruit NONE cooked, and Raw: Pineapple, Apples, Oranges, VERY rarely strawberries

D: I am very near sighted and have been wearing glasses since 11.

E: I wanted 10 kids growing up and when My Man and I were on our first date we both wanted 10 children. Then it was 6. Now it is 4. Life is expensive and infertility puts quite a damper on dreams. :) At this moment I REALLY REALLY want twins. And beyond that I want to adopt in the future. :)

F: My favorite names are Lydia, Felicity, Melody, and Annie. We plan to name our sons after the tribe of Jacob (First son Judah Benjamin, Second son Levi something, Third son Reuben something :)) and our daughters after attributes (If we have twins we want to name them Melody Katherine and Harmony Marie :))

G: I have never been outside of the continental US. IN the US I have been to every state on the East Coast, and I believe every state bordering a state on the East Coast, Texas, Oregon, Arizona, and the Denver, CO Airport :)

My nominations are.... (and I am sure all of these people have been nominated, but I don't have a lot of blogger friends :))


I don't read a lot of blog, so these are all of the blogs on my "list" that I read every week... well, not the last two, but they were :)

No comments:

Post a Comment